Dog Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hood of the dogs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr Tibbles in da house!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Tibbles

Mr Tibbles in da house! Empty
PostSubject: Mr Tibbles in da house!   Mr Tibbles in da house! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Ok, first off, about the name - I was not sure if I was gonna stay in this game as I am usually busy IRL and tend to forget games and end up with dead characters. Also, I was not very sober when I joined, so larking about I ended up as Mr Tibbles. Laugh at the name and ... well yeah, I still laugh so go for it Very Happy.

IRL My name is David, Dave for short. I live in Yorkshire, England not far from the historic walled town of York. I used to play pro football (soccer to you Americans) until I retired a few years back (I am 37 - still young but too old for pro footy Smile). I now work as a stonemason and I am a part-time carer to my sister who has serious health problems. For fun I play darts and go to all my team's matches - home and away. I also own two cars and I love them both, my town car and my va va voom car Smile. I never finished school as I ran away from home at 14 and lived on the streets for a couple of years before I got nicked and ended up doing a bit of time in juvie. It was here that I managed to clean up my act and get into the junior squad of my local team. The rest, as they say, is history. I now volunteer to help kids with learning difficulties - something close to my heart because I have ADHD and but back when I was a kid I was just called thick lol! I love to have fun and never take life too seriously, if you can't laugh and enjoy yourself then you need to take a step or two back for a while.

Have I said enough? Too much? Meh! This is me, love me or hate me - it's all the same in the end - except if you love me, you buy the drinks and if you hate me, you buy the drinks. Hmm ... see? It's all the same lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr Tibbles in da house!   Mr Tibbles in da house! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Hey Mr.TIbbles!

Well its by far the longest intro so far! We'll glad to see you will be joining us! Your already level 20 so you, will be able to help us right away. If you want to see what crimes you can do, please look around. I've been really busy lately so I havn't had time to look for any one really but I'll see what I can do.

Also, it's not the worst name I've heard Razz
When I first joined Booty-master, my name was LittleTommyThief!!

I've been busy lately too, but I can log in at least 2 hours in the night time and really early in the morning.
It all works out Wink
Back to top Go down
Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Mr Tibbles in da house!   Mr Tibbles in da house! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:46 am

Hi David, welcome to da team!

Nice of you to share about your life so openly... Glad you're using your time also helping those in need… Nevermind your past, the future is yours to decide. And I think you’re doing well Laughing

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Tibbles in da house!   Mr Tibbles in da house! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr Tibbles in da house!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dog Soldiers :: Chat :: Introduce yourself!!-
Jump to: