Dog Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hood of the dogs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex! My Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Alex! My Intro Empty
PostSubject: Alex! My Intro   Alex! My Intro EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi! I'm Alex31 from Booty-Master!! Very Happy

I'm 17 years old and I'm from the US. I listen to any type of music but I think that my most favorite is Punk Rock. I play the bass in a small band but we rarely preform... except in friend's parties... My two favorite sports are Baseball and Football. My favorite teams are the Diamondbacks and the Cowboys in Football. As of right now, I don't know what I'd like to be when I graduate. I used to want to be a chef, but I saw that they barely get paid Sad

I've been playing Booty-master since the 3rd set, but I was banned for a long time and I started playing last Set again. I'm really looking forward to this set because its the first I'm a leader of a gang. I won't disappoint. I will probably get Acrobatics Stealth and Locks (Ended up getting Acrobatics Stealth and Explosive)

PS: Yes I like Smiley Faces
Wink

Last edited by Alex on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put my specalties!)
Back to top Go down

Alex! My Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dog Soldiers :: Chat :: Introduce yourself!!-
Jump to: