Dog Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hood of the dogs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

??? Hack Domain Resgister Company

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

??? Hack Domain Resgister Company Empty
PostSubject: ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company   ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Hack Domain Register company
2 turns

Crime Description:
There is a specific domain company that has created problems for your beloved game.
Time to get revenge...

You need a good hacking program for optimal results. Hacking skill is a must. Oh, you also need high morale to endure their shit. Don't forget your prepaid card!

Alex: Its one of the new crimes.. I haven't done it yet. This is what I'm guessing you may need:

Spec: Computers
Items: Prepaid Credit Card

Any one else have ideas?
Back to top Go down
general zombie

PostSubject: Re: ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company   ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 am

If you pay for the snitch it will tell u to bring along a prepaid card. However, i have completed this mission with and without the prepaid card. I used the "hacking for dummies program" each time and was quite successful...the xp was around 830. For the one time that i didnt bring the prepaid card, i only got 616 xp. So i would assume that the prepaid card just increases ur xp. I guess it would be good to note that i have chosen the hacking path and have trained it up to 100% before even attempting this crime.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company   ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Could you copy and paste the result here the next time you do it?
Also, did you get any items?

Smile
Back to top Go down
general zombie

PostSubject: Re: ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company   ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 pm

This was taken from a few days ago. I have done this mission around 5-6 times and have not recieved any items. It takes two turns to do this crime

With the prepaid card

Crime Result of Hack Domain registar company:
Success... You hacked in their database. However there was nothing for you to mess up as everything were messed up already! Happily you went to play some Booty Master, knowing that this company is helpless. Your overall earnings are: | 830 xp | 400 $.

Success... You hacked in their database. However there was nothing for you to mess up as everything were messed up already! Happily you went to play some Booty Master, knowing that this company is helpless. Your overall earnings are: | 898 xp | 433 $.

Without the prepaid card

Success... You hacked in their database. However there was nothing for you to mess up as everything were messed up already! Happily you went to play some Booty Master, knowing that this company is helpless. Your overall earnings are: | 616 xp | 297 $.

Also, if anyone needs a pin list (from hack your neighbors pc), I have plenty
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company   ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks Smile

Unless someone needs them, hold on to them, we'll be needing them later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company   ??? Hack Domain Resgister Company Empty

Back to top Go down

??? Hack Domain Resgister Company
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dog Soldiers :: Crimes by difficulty :: Very Easy Crimes-
Jump to: